Expression of Interest: FUSE Art Walks
** EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST HAVE NOW CLOSED **
FUSE Darebin is seeking expressions of interest from local creatives to produce immersive art walks to be presented as part of FUSE Spring 2020.
- Create and produce an immersive art walk that uses narrative to transform the familiarity of City of Darebin’s streets and landmarks and encourages audiences to see the city differently.
- Your walk could incorporate audio, video, AR/VR, and interactive components (eg treasure hunt or real life interactions with actors etc).
- Your walk must be able to be experienced by one person at a time, or whilst maintaining physical distancing, and must not rely on access to buildings or spaces currently closed or inaccessible due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Your walk should consider audiences with different access requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Concept design and creative direction.
- Researching and compiling content, and mapping the walking route, ensuring all content is accurate and fact-checked (if relevant).
- Overseeing the production of the project, including technological requirements and the creation and management of a production schedule.
- Contributing to the development of marketing plans and materials for the project, including assistance with writing program and promotional copy, image requests and copyright.
- Provision of all equipment and personnel required for high end production of the project.
- Project funding of up to $10,000 per project is available. You will be asked to submit a basic budget outlining your project costs as part of your expression of interest.
- If your project budget exceeds $10,000 please contact the FUSE team to discuss your idea before submitting an expression of interest.
Expressions of Interest open: Wednesday 3 June 2020
Expressions of interest close: Tuesday 7 July 2020, 5pm
Project commences: July 2020
Program deadline: Friday 24 July 2020
Presentation as part of FUSE Spring: November 2020
How to Apply
Expressions of interest have now closed.